Home Recipes Mushroom Risotto
A creamy plate of risotto is such a comforting dish to serve up to your family on a chilly night. A good risotto needs a good stock for its base. Luckily with Massel you’ve got that covered. So all you need to do is stir and enjoy!
1. Heat oil in a deep pot on medium-high.
2. Add the sliced mushrooms and quickly saute while stirring.
3. Let all the vegetable juice evaporate.
4. Add the rice, water and ultracubes, mixing well.
5. Reduce heat and simmer mixing occasionally for 15 minutes or until rice has absorbed most of the water and is cooked.
6. Remove from heat, add some Parmesan cheese, butter (if desired) and chopped parsley, mixing well.
7. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.