Home Recipes Chicken and Broccoli Stir-fry
A great quick dinner idea, perfect for when you get in from work and need some fast, healthy food. Kids love chicken and broccoli and this simple, tasty stir-fry is gluten-free and low carb.
1. Add the juice of ½ lemon and freshly ground black pepper to Massel concentrate
2. Toss chicken slices in it and marinate for about 20 minutes.
3. Take 500ml of water to the boil. Add broccoli florets and steam for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove to a plate and sprinkle with Massel Vegetable Stock Powder.
5. Stir-fry chicken slices on hot non-stick pan
6. Prepare Massel Gravy according to the instructions using the water you boiled the broccoli florets in instead of just water. Add to cooked chicken.
7. At the centre of serving plate place chicken in its sauce, surrounded by the broccoli.